Welcome to my blog.

Feel free to read the posts.
Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 19, 2010

Lesson 4-CSS

I have understood the importance of CSS and how it is linked to HTML. When writing HTML, we can minimize the amount of commands by just applying the simple concept of the External Style sheet of CSS. CSS is i a way very complex, yet if you can understand it, you will find it a piece of a cake.I like this kind of way to help and aid our HTML and this was an enriching opportunity.
This lesson has benefited me greatly and i have picked up many learning points that will help me in my IS. This was an good experience experimenting with a ands-on External Style Sheet Challenge. I like the effective out-of-the-classroom experience and hope to receive more future assignments like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment